A Phase II Study of MK0457 in Patients With T315I Mutant Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tozasertib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 228 to 272 as reported by EudraCT.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Portugal) identified as reported by EudraCT.