A phase 1, single-site, double-blind,randomized, dose escalation study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of intravenous bolus or intravenous bolus followed by continuous infusion administration of ARC1779 [Archemix Corporation] compared to placebo in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Egaptivon pegol (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Dec 2007 Results have been published in Circulation
- 19 Apr 2007 Status changed from 'recruiting' to 'completed'
- 08 Jan 2007 New trial record.