Everolimus (RAD001) therapy of giant cell astrocytomas in patients with tuberous sclerosis complex.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (n=119) of pooled analysis of 3 studies (NCT00411619, NCT00789828 and NCT00790400) analysing endocrine and menstrual cycle-related events in females presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 18 Sep 2015 Results (5-year analysis) published in the Annals of Neurology.
- 21 Apr 2015 Long-term safety and efficacy results were presented in a final analysis at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History