Influence of CYP2C19 genetic variants on clopidogrel in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms CLOVIS
- 05 Jul 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 140.