A phase II, open-label, multicentre, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and safety study of anagrelide hydrochloride in young (18-50 years) and elderly (greater than or equal to 65 years) patients with essential thrombocythaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Essential thrombocythaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Shire
- 09 Jun 2009 Primary endpoints amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2008 Actual end date is now 1 Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.