A multicenter randomized open label study to assess efficacy and safety of a steroids avoidance regimen in comparison to a treatment with steroids, in combination with enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS) 2.16 g/d for 6 weeks and cyclosporine microemulsion, in de novo adult renal transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Prednisone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOMINOS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 04 May 2010 Results have been presented at the American Transplant Congress.
- 10 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 210 to 220 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History