A Randomized Double-Blinded Placebo Controlled Phase II Study of the Anti-CD30 Antibody, SGN-30 (NSC 731636, IND 100057), in Combination With Gemcitabine, Vinorelbine, and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (GVD) for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs SGN 30 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.