A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Study Assessing the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Monthly Doses of Pasireotide i.m. LAR Injection in Patients With Acromegaly and Patients With Carcinoid Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly; Carcinoid tumour; Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2016 Trial design changed from parallel to single group assignment.
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 77 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History