A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Intraoperative Localized Instillation of 4975 [capsaicin; Adlea; ALGRX 4975; Anesiva] in Patients Undergoing Primary Unilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anesiva
- 13 Feb 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 118 as reported in clinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in clinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.