A randomized, open label, phase II proof of concept study of WX-671 in combination with gemcitabine vs. gemcitabine alone in patients with locally advanced, non resectable pancreatic cancer in order to evaluate the anti-tumor activity of the combination therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Upamostat (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heidelberg Pharma AG
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a Heidelberg Pharma AG media release, WILEX AG changed its name to Heidelberg Pharma AG
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.