Efficacy and safety/tolerability of Grass MATA MPL a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2011 Results published in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 22 Mar 2011 Subgroup analysis results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 07 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the XXIV Congress of The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History