A 36-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Including a 2 Year Extension Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren on the Prevention of Left Ventricular Remodeling in High Risk Post-acute Myocardial Infarction Patients When Added to Optimized Standard Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record CTRI2009-091-000197).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History