Randomized, Controlled, Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of the AMA1-C1/Alhydrogel + CPG 7909 Vaccine for Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria in Semi-Immune Malian Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Agatolimod; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Feb 2017 According to NCT the study start date, primary completion date and the completion date are all given as 15 Dec 2006, so have not updated it. Study dates retained as per media release.
- 08 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History