A randomized, open-label phase II study to evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of hepatitis C immune globulin intravenous (Human), Civacir(TM), in liver transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis C immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biotest Pharmaceuticals; Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.