An open-label study of the long term tolerability and safety of atomoxetine in treating the inattention, impulsivity and hyperactivity in children with fetal-alcohol syndrome or effects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.