A Six Month, Open Label, Randomized Parallel Group Trial Assessing The Impact Of Dry Powder Inhaled Insulin (Exubera) On Glycemic Control Compared To Insulin Glargine (Lantus) In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Are Poorly Controlled On A Combination Of Two Or More Oral Agents.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual patient number changed from 415 to 413 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 26-Feb-09.