A Phase 2, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Discontinuation Trial of Tivozanib (AV-951) in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2012 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology according to an AVEO Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Jun 2011 Final results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2011 Final results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History