A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Open-Label, Nonrandomized, Repeat-Dose Study of Forodesine Hydrochloride in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Precursor T-Lymphoblastic Leukemia/Lymphoma Who Have Failed Two or More Prior Treatment Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jan 2012 Planned end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2007 This trial has been suspended because of stability issues with the IV formulation, limited number of patients eligible for enrollment, and the low response rate in the phase IIa trial.
- 06 Dec 2007 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.