A phase I study of bolus high dose interleukin-2 [aldesleukin] with sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) in patients with unresectable or metastatic clear cell renal carcinoma (RCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in the Journal of Immunotherapy.
- 19 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.