A multi-centre comparative study to evaluate the anti-aggression effect and safety of zotepine versus risperidone in aggressive schizophrenic patients in an acute ward.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zotepine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) and actual number of patients (39) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Positive-and-Negative-Syndrome-Scale' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History