A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group clinical trial to examine the efficacy and safety of early pramipexole treatment versus delayed pramipexole treatment in patients with new onset Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROUD
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Unified-Parkinson's-Disease-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 11 Jun 2010 Study details were published in Movement Disorders.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History