A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Comparison Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of BG00012 in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEFINE
- Sponsors Biogen; Biogen Idec
- 12 Oct 2018 Results of integrated analysis of the DEFINE,CONFIRM and extension ENDORSE studies examining the clinical implications of dimethyl fumarate (DMF) associated lymphopenia and post-treatment absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) dynamics presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 19 Jun 2018 Results assessing cost effectiveness by taking data from CONFIRM and DEFINE studies, presented at the 4th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of pooled post-hoc integrated analysis of DEFINE and CONFIRM trials assessing efficacy and tolerability, published in the Neurology and Therapy
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History