Phase IV Study of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Monoclonal Antibody Therapy in High-risk Infants and Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2018 Results (n=21,107) assessing risk of respiratory illness- and RSV-related hospitalizations (RIH and RSVH, respectively) among infants prophylaxed for CDH, standard indications (SI), and those without increased risk (NR), published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 04 May 2018 Results (n=23,228) published in the European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.