Phase IV Study of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Monoclonal Antibody Therapy in High-risk Infants and Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Mar 2018 Results of exploratory retrospective review assessing the effectiveness and adverse events related to palivizumab (PVZ) in CF infants, were published in the European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.