A ten-week, multicenter, randomised, double-blind, placebo-and active-controlled, parallel-group, flexible-dose study evaluating the efficacy, safety and tolerability of GSK372475 [NS 2359] or paroxetine compared to placebo in adult subjects diagnosed with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NS 2359 (Primary) ; Paroxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 May 2012 Results published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology.
- 10 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 23 Feb 2009 Endpoint 'Bech 6-item Scale a subscale of the HAM-D-17' has not been met in a comparison against placebo
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History