A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of DVS-233 SR For Relief of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With Menopause
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Menopause; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 17 Oct 2007 Results presented at ASRM 2007.
- 09 May 2007 Results have been published.
- 10 Jan 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History