A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Efficacy Study of Kadian NT (Morphine Sulfate Plus Naltrexone Hydrochloride Extended-Release) Capsules in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine/naltrexone (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual patient number changed from 344 to 547 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2008 Positive results presented at 19th American Academy of pain Management Clinical Meeting.
- 10 May 2008 Results were presented at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History