A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Period, Double-Blind Study to Determine the Optimal Protocol for Treatment Initiation With Methotrexate and Adalimumab Combination Therapy in Patients With Early Rheumatoid Arthritis - OPTIMA.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 16 Nov 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing the efficacy and tolerability of methotrexate + continuing adalimumab versus methotrexate alone in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis [RA], were published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis exploring rates of flares after reaching stable low disease activity, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results evaluate the ability of patients with early RA receiving MTX monotherapy or adalimumab (ADA)+MTX to taper and discontinue low-dose GCs and associated impact on outcomes, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History