A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Period, Double-Blind Study to Determine the Optimal Protocol for Treatment Initiation With Methotrexate and Adalimumab Combination Therapy in Patients With Early Rheumatoid Arthritis - OPTIMA.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 03 Aug 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis of OPTIMA and PREMIER studies assessing predictors of disease activity and structural progression after treatment with adalimumab plus methotrexate, published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of post-hoc analysis of PREMIER and OPTIMA studies, presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Nov 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing the efficacy and tolerability of methotrexate + continuing adalimumab versus methotrexate alone in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis [RA], were published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History