Phase IV study of the therapy of long-acting testosterone undecanoate,1000mg in 4 ml oily solution for i.m.[intramascular] injection (Nebido) as mono or in combination with PDE [phosphodiesterase]-5 inhibitors in hypogonadal patients with erectile dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone undecanoate (Primary) ; Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.