A phase I/II study of the safety and pharmacokinetics of opebacan (rBPI21) in patients undergoing myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Opebacan (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XOMA
- 31 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.