A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Control, Parallel-Arm, Phase III Trial With Controlled Adjustment of Dose to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CG5503 Extended-Release (ER) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Tapentadol
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 21 May 2011 Results from a pooled analysis (700020566, 700023303 and 700058693) of a subset of patients aged at least 75 years were presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results from a pooled analysis (700020566, 700023303 and 700058693) were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 30 Aug 2010 Results have been published in the journal "Clinical Drug Investigation" according to an Ortho McNeil Janssen Pharmaceutical media release. Results are discussed further within the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History