An open-label, multi-centre, randomized study to investigate patient preference on dosing in the once-monthly ibandronate [ibandronic acid] and the once-weekly risedronate [risedronic acid] in Korean women with postmenopausal osteoporosis. A six-month, two-sequence, and two period crossover study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid; Risedronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2012 Company (Roche) added as trial sponsor and affiliate and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History