A Phase I/II, Open Label, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of AZD1152 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Barasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Feb 2010, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.