To define in human preclinical systolic dysfunction (PSD) the actions of chronic administration of SQ BNP [nesiritide] on the left ventricular, renal and humoral function and on the integrated response to acute sodium loading.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nesiritide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint and the number of arms (1 to 2) has been changed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2013 Results presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.