AA PHASE III, MULTICENTRE, RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, 3-ARM PARALLEL GROUP STUDY TO DETERMINE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LENALIDOMIDE (REVLIMID¿) IN COMBINATION WITH MELPHALAN AND PREDNISONE VERSUS PLACEBO PLUS MELPHALAN AND PREDNISONE IN SUBJECTS WITH NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA WHO ARE 65 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celgene International SARL
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of validation of progression-free survival endpoint by using pooled data from two phase III studies (MM-020 and MM-015) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 27 May 2016 The trial was completed in Greece (end date: 2016-04-13).
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History