A Phase II Trial of Open-Label Bevacizumab Administered With Anastrozole or Fulvestrant as First-Line Therapy in Postmenopausal Hormone Receptor- Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer (With Trastuzumab in HER2-Positive Patients).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.