Compassionate Use of Vorinostat (MK0683) for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 65 to 100 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.