A Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-Group, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Therapeutic Benefit of an Initially Intensified Dosing Regimen of Mycophenolate Sodium Versus a Standard Dosing Regimen, in Combination With Cyclosporine and Corticosteroids in de Novo Renal Transplant Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium; Prednisone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Results were reported at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 19 Aug 2010 Tolerability outcomes were reported at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History