A Phase I Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-690514 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 690514 (Primary) ; BMS 690514 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.