An open-label noncomparative, multicenter, clinical trial measuring time related clinical response factors in relation to time to bacterial eradication with tigecycline treatment in patients with catheter infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Catheter infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2008 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2007 New trial record.