A phase IIIB, 12-month, double-blind, double-dummy, randomised, parallel-group, multicentre exacerbation study of SYMBICORT pMDI [budesonide/formoterol] 160/4.5 microg x 2 actuations twice-daily and 80/4.5 microg x 2 actuations twice-daily compared to Formoterol Turbuhaler 4.5 microg x 2 inhalations twice-daily in COPD subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Oct 2011 Secondary endpoints of assessing effect of treatment long-term health status and symptoms presented at the 77th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2011.
- 26 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Additional locations reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History