A phase IIIB multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess short-term changes in synovitis and structural damage outcomes in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis and inadequate response to methotrexate, treated with abatacept [BMS-188667] versus placebo on a background therapy with methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSET
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Aug 2012 Results published Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History