Modulation of regional brain activation in schizophrenic patients by pharmacological therapy with amisulpride, olanzapine or haloperidol. A study with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) and diffusion tensor imaging (DTI).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride; Haloperidol; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (19) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Sep 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.