A phase I clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of pGA2/JS7 DNA vaccine and recombinant modified vaccinia Ankara/HIV62 vaccine in healthy, HIV-1-uninfected adult participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MVA-HIV62 (Primary) ; PGA2-JS7 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Mar 2012 Actual end date Dec 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Results reported in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, according to a GeoVax Labs media release.
- 18 Feb 2008 Results from Part 1 presented at the 15th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI).