Liraglutide Effect and Action in Diabetes (LEAD 2): Effect on Glycaemic Control After Once Daily Administration of Liraglutide in Combination With Metformin Versus Metformin Monotherapy Versus Metformin and Glimepiride Combination Therapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAD-2
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Long-term extension study results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 25 Jun 2010 Outcomes from a pooled anlaysis of the 6 LEAD trials were reported at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History