A Phase 2 Study of Temozolomide (SCH 52365) in Subjects With Advanced Aerodigestive Tract Cancers Selected for Methylation of O6-Methyl-Guanine-DNA Methyltransferase (MGMT) Promoter.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2016 This trial is prematurely ended in Portugal (end date: 10 May 2009), Sweden, Netherlands (end date: 10 May 2009), United kingdom and completed in Italy.
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.