A 24-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-finding Evaluation of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of the Once-daily Rivastigmine Transdermal Patch in Patients With Probable Alzheimer's Disease (MMSE 10-20).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 24 Aug 2015 Ono Pharmaceutical obtained the approval for partial changes in the manufacturing and marketing authorization of transdermal patch therapy RIVASTACH PATCH to treat mild-to-moderate Alzheimer-type dementia to add "dosage and administration", in which the dose is increased to the maintenance dose by one step.
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 20 May 2009 Actual number of patients (859) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History