A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Apixaban in Subjects Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement Surgery (The Advance-3 Study Apixaban Dosed Orally Versus Anticoagulation With Injectable Enoxaparin to Prevent Venous Thromboembolism).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE-3
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2014 Apixaban (sNDA) approved by the US FDA based on results of ADVANCE-1, -2 and -3 trials, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and Pfizer media release.
- 11 Jul 2013 Supplemental New Drug Application for apixaban accepted for review by the US FDA based on results of ADVANCE-1, -2 and -3 trials, according to Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History