A phase I clinical trial of vorinostat in combination with gemcitabine plus platinum in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Vorinostat
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 04 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 61 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.